Arrows keys = Move
Space = throw weapon
The game play is similar to the game Eva I made earlier in
the blog, which is flat 2D puzzle action game. The player will control the main
character, which is the ninja. The goal of the game is to get to the boss and
to defeat him. The setting of the game is in a castle. I will build more levels
so players can travel through the castle and fight the different enemies
available. The ninja, or main character, travels through the room to get to the
door to continue towards the next level. While traveling through the room, the
ninja needs to defeat the enemies. What changes in this game is that I will add
a sword so the ninja can use as a weapon as well as a talisman. Additional
things I will add are the enemy. Currently, I only have the green goblin; I
want to make ghosts and demons so that the ninja can only use certain weapons
to defeat certain enemy. I still suffer from not knowing how to program in
Gamemaker. Some of these things are switching weapons, switching characters so
players can choose between different versions of ninjas. Other thing that I
still have problems with Gamemaker is the programming area. For instance, when
I try to use “space” to shoot my weapon, the weapon comes out with a drag image
behind it. Another programming problem is to use the step process. For example,
I do not know or understand how to set my character back to the beginning when
it is out of lives. I don’t even know how to set up the lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment